Eclipse Travel is an Australian-owned company that specialises in travel to incredible, unique and remote destinations such as Antarctica, the Arctic, Africa, and South and Central America.
Our team is made up of some of the most experienced people in the industry who have travelled to a huge variety of incredible countries across all seven continents which has shaped our approach to providing quality adventure travel. Because of our time spent abroad, we know exactly what the modern traveller wants from a destination specialist.
Basis: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Anywhere – Fully remote
Due to the steady increase in enquiries, Eclipse Travel is searching for another Travel Designer to join our enthusiastic team on a full-time permanent basis. We are looking for a true travel specialist who has strong customer service skills and an excellent track record in sales within the travel industry. Using your passion for travel, exceptional destination knowledge, and product expertise, you will be responsible for converting enquiries from clients into unforgettable travel experiences. As a pivotal team member, you will provide outstanding customer service, create tailor-made itineraries, and collaborate with colleagues to uphold our reputation for excellence.
We are a small, innovative business without narrowly defined job roles. There are opportunities to help shape and grow your position and, depending on the interests and skillset of the consultant, this could include adding business development, product development or marketing responsibilities to the role.
- Deliver Exceptional Customer Service: Provide unparalleled service to clients by understanding their needs and interests, offering suitable travel products, and crafting personalised itineraries.
- Utilize Expertise: Leverage your destination knowledge of Africa, Latin America, or small ship expedition cruising to the Polar regions to curate unique travel experiences within clients’ budgets, ensuring memorable adventures.
- Construct Airfares: Seamlessly construct airfares to match itineraries and effectively deal with any changes to these tickets once issued. We use Travelport (Galileo), and ticketing is done via a consolidator.
- Achieve Sales & Margin Targets: Exceed sales targets and maintain ample margins, while consistently earning positive customer feedback that showcases your dedication to client satisfaction.
- Swift Responses: Respond promptly and thoroughly to new enquiries, demonstrating efficiency and expertise in addressing clients’ needs.
- Team Collaboration: Work cohesively within our lively closeknit team, providing support, covering colleagues when necessary, and participating in shared team incentives.
- Accountability: Take full ownership and responsibility for your bookings, showcasing strong organisational skills and meticulous administration of reservations and any issues that may arise.
- Self-Management: Be mature and self-disciplined, managing your tasks effectively in a remote working environment without any micromanagement.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary + excellent commission potential
- 5 days of fam leave per year, in addition to your annual leave
- Discretionary bonuses from management dependent on performance
- Bonusly rewards program
- Fully remote working
- Fam trip opportunities to our specialist areas (some of the most beautiful and sought-after destinations on planet Earth!)
- Significant discounts on personal travel to our specialist areas
- Regular opportunities for product training to grow your destination knowledge
- Working with a fun-loving, high-performing, and supportive team of likeminded travel enthusiasts
At Eclipse Travel, we value creativity, expertise, and a passion for travel. Join us in creating extraordinary journeys that leave a lasting impact on our clients’ lives.
If this sounds like you, send us an updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com